Never mix the nutrients together in their concentrated form, as this will cause nutrient “lock-out,” making some minerals unavailable. It is best to begin by adding FloraMicro®, stirring well, and then adding FloraGro® and/or FloraBloom®. If both FloraGro® and FloraBloom® are used, add one, stir well, then add the other.
- Start with a reservoir of fresh water, adding concentrates one at a time and thoroughly stirring each one in to prevent nutrient lockout. Shake each bottle well before pouring.
- If using any silicon products, like Armor Si™, add them to your reservoir first.
- Next add any calcium sources – start with supplements, like CALiMAGic™. Following any supplements, add FloraMicro®, which also contains calcium.
- If using FloraBloom®, or any other bloom supplements that contain phosphorus, like Purpinator® / Terpinator®, add it following your calcium products.
- If using FloraGro®, add it to your reservoir now.
- Any additional supplements can typically be added in any order at this point, except organics, like Floralicious®, which should be added last.
- Adjust pH to match the recommended range for the crop you’re growing.
Refer to feedcharts for guidance on measurements by growth stage.
Be sure to watch Jesse walk you through the process of mixing FloraSeries® here ⟶