Never mix the nutrients together in their concentrated form, as this will cause nutrient “lock-out,” making some minerals unavailable. It is best to begin by adding FloraMicro®, stirring well, and then adding FloraGro® and/or FloraBloom®. If both FloraGro® and FloraBloom® are used, add one, stir well, then add the other.
- Start with a reservoir of fresh water, adding concentrates one at a time and thoroughly stirring each one in to prevent nutrient lockout. Shake each bottle well before pouring.
- If using any silicon products, like Armor Si™, add them to your reservoir first.
- Next add any calcium sources – start with supplements, like CALiMAGic™. Following any supplements, add FloraMicro®, which also contains calcium.
- If using FloraBloom®, or any other bloom supplements that contain phosphorus, like Purpinator® / Terpinator®, add it following your calcium products.
- If using FloraGro®, add it to your reservoir now.
- Any additional supplements can typically be added in any order at this point, except organics, like Floralicious®, which should be added last.
- Adjust pH to match the recommended range for the crop you’re growing.
Refer to feedcharts for guidance on measurements by growth stage.